Why Choose Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops?
Cultured Marble Countertops are made from crushed limestone mixed with resin, then finished with Gelcoat. We have many different types of bathroom countertops that offer different options for color, size and finish.
Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops provide many benefits over other style bathroom countertops:
- Cultured Marble is a true bargain compared with natural stone countertops
- Can be formed in a variety of molds and sizes to custom fit your individual bathroom space
- Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops can be maintained using common household cleaners and require no special treatment
Custom Made to Meet your Needs
- Beauty: Elegant, luxurious appearance.
- Durability: High strength, resistant to denting, chipping, abrasion staining.
- Lower cost: The casting process enables the manufacturer to produce large complex shapes at a fraction of the cost of producing it from natural quarried materials.
- Design versatility: Limited only by the imagination of the designer and producer. Each part is individually cast and pigmented, and is therefore unique in appearance. Parts can be cast into almost any shape, allowing the production of highly customized designs.
- Seamless construction: Parts such as vanity tops can be cast in one piece, with integral bowls and backsplash, minimizing crevices and offering ease of installation.
- Cleanability: A soft sponge and mild soap and water is all that is required for routine maintenance.
What is Cultured Marble?
Cultured Marble is a natural looking stone product that is manufactured with dust from real natural marble. This cultured marble dust makes up 75% of the finished manufactured product which is combined with liquid polyester resin to create beautiful cultured marble products.
How Cultured Marble is Manufactured
A precise blend of polyester resin, catalyst, fillers and pigments is thoroughly mixed and placed into open molds which have been coated with a clear gel coat. The gel coat is specially formulated to produce a tough, durable, transparent surface resistant to in-service wear.
The shape of the part and texture of the surface is determined by the mold. Color and pattern is determined by the specific formulation and technique of the manufacturer. Each manufacturer produces a unique range of colors, patterns and veining.
The chemical reaction initiated by the catalyst causes the resin to polymerize and harden, bonding the entire matrix together in a hard, strong mass.
After several hours of chemical curing, the parts are removed from the molds, trimmed, ground, polished, and inspected. Parts are then ready for shipment and installation.
At Venetian Marble & Granite, we specialize in the manufacturing and installation of Cultured Marble and Natural Marble bathroom products. Add style and distinction to your bathroom with a beautiful Marble Bath Vanity.
Marble is made of up of natural stone, so it is highly resistant to scratching, cracks and breakage and comes in a variety of beautiful colors.
We are an active member in many of the industry’s associations and hold many major certifications in our industry including NHQ National Housing Quality and are U.L. tested & certified.
With our manufacturing and fabrication facility that’s located in Helotes TX, we are able to supply home builders and homeowners fast and accurate product solutions. For commercial applications, our facility can provide and customize the solution you are looking for.
Or Call VENETIAN MARBLE & GRANITE At 210-695-3505